DiCe’s primary aim is to introduce new practices of citizenship by exploring emerging digital technologies as a source and a medium for creating pedagogical material in the sector of Adult Education.
DiCE will develop an educational program (adult education) comprising 6 modules, which will provide capacity building with regard to digital citizenship. This will be implemented in 5 EU countries, with at least 180 adult educators. It will also create an online toolkit to enable the digitalization of that program, adding new digital features. Finally, it will engage in an awareness campaign promoting digital citizenship, including an international conference and 4 National info days.
The objectives of the project are:
- To develop an educational program on digital citizenship.
- To incorporate inclusion strategies for marginalised groups in its programme.
- To implement that program in 5 EU member states (France, Italy, Greece, Cyprus, and Ireland) by training adult educators on
its subject matter.
- To create an innovative digital toolkit.
- To promote digital citizenship in adult education and other sectors across the EU.
- Association de Sauvegarde de l’Enfant a l’Adulte (France -Coordinator)
- Eurospeak Limited (Ireland)
- Active Citizens Partnership (Greece)
- CSI CENTER FOR SOCIAL INNOVATION LTD (Cyprus)
- Mine Vaganti NGO (Italy)
- Oxygono (Cyprus)